20% Equity/80% Fixed Income
How it works
- This static investment option is allocated between one domestic equity fund, two international equity funds, three domestic fixed-income funds, and the FDIC-insured accounts.
- Vanguard Institutional Total Stock Market Index Fund
- Vanguard Developed Markets Index Fund
- Vanguard Emerging Markets Stock Index Fund
- Vanguard Total Bond Market Index Fund
- Vanguard Short-Term Investment-Grade Fund
- Vanguard Short-Term Bond Index Fund
- FDIC-insured accounts held in trust by my529 at Sallie Mae Bank and U.S. Bank
- Because the funds that form this option may perform differently, the money in your client’s account will be adjusted annually on the beneficiary’s birthday (or next business day) to maintain the original asset allocation.
You and your clients should read the Program Description, Part 7, Investment Information, for information about specific risks for the underlying investments in the 20% Equity/80% Fixed IncomeÂ investment option.