How it works
- This static investment option is allocated between three domestic equity funds and one international equity fund.
- Vanguard Institutional Index Fund
- Vanguard Mid-Cap Index Fund
- Vanguard Small-Cap Index Fund
- Vanguard Total International Stock Index Fund
- Because the funds that form this investment option may perform differently, the money in your client’s account will be adjusted annually on the beneficiary’s birthday (or next business day) to maintain the original asset allocation.
You and your clients should read the Program Description, Part 7, Investment Information, for information about specific risks for the underlying investments in the Equity—10% International investment option.