my529 forms and documents can be accessed online, downloaded as PDF files, or both.
- Download the Program Description
- Limited power of attorney
- Open an account
- Contribute to an account
- Perform account maintenance
- Request a withdrawal
Submit your clients’ completed forms
- Online at my529.org (Note: Not all transactions can be performed online)
- By mail to: my529, PO Box 145100, Salt Lake City, UT 84114-5100
- Hand-delivery or by overnight delivery to: my529, Board of Regents Building, Gateway 2, 60 South 400 West, Salt Lake City, UT 84101-1284
- By fax to 888.529.9197
- By email to email@example.com
Request certain my529 materials
- Request an Enrollment Kit, Account Agreement form, or rollover form.
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Call toll-free at 888.529.1886.
my529 forms may be viewed and downloaded using Adobe Reader®. Click or in the following table to see or download a form. Then complete the form and submit it to my529 in one of these ways:
- Online: Click . (Note: Not all transactions can be performed online.)
- Fax: Click , fill in the information, and print. Fax completed forms to 888.529.9197.
- Mail: Click , fill in the information, and print. my529 recommends printing the form twice, one to sign and send to my529 and one to keep for your records.
|Download the Program Description|
|Program Description||This Program Description contains information you should know before participating in my529.|
|Perform Account Maintenance|
|Internal Transfer||Transfer funds between existing my529 accounts||400|
|Investment Option Change||Change the investment option on a my529 account||405|
|Request a Withdrawal|
|Withdrawal Request||Withdraw money from a my529 account (Online functionality is available only to my529 account owners)||300|
The my529 Professional Services Team stands ready to help you.
Phone: 888.529.1886 | Fax: 888.529.9197 | email@example.com