How it works
- This static investment option is allocated between three domestic fixed-income funds.
- Vanguard Total Bond Market Index Fund
- Vanguard Short-Term Investment-Grade Fund
- Vanguard Short-Term Bond Index Fund
- Because the funds that form this option may perform differently, the money in your client’s account will be adjusted annually on the beneficiary’s birthday (or next business day) to maintain the original asset allocation.
You and your clients should read the Program Description, Part 7, Investment Information, for information about specific risks for the underlying investments in the Fixed Income investment option.