Use DocuSign with Certain UESP Forms
Submitting forms and account agreements to the Utah Educational Savings Plan (UESP) just became easier for financial advisors who use DocuSign for electronic signatures.
UESP now accepts DocuSign with knowledge-based LexisNexis authentication on five forms:
- Form 100 (Individual Account Agreement)
- Form 102 (Institutional Account Agreement)
- Form 104 (UGMA/UTMA Account Agreement)
- Form 210 (Incoming Direct Rollover: 529 Plan or Coverdell ESA)
- Form 710 (Entity Limited Power of Attorney Authorization)
The forms can be found at beta.advisor.my529.org under Materials.
For security purposes, a DocuSign Certificate of Completion authenticated with knowledge-based LexisNexis verification must be included with the forms. No other e-signature verification methods or companies are available at this time.
Advisors and firms who are DocuSign customers may use it to submit forms. For more information about DocuSign, visit docusign.com.