my529 launches new web portal for financial advisors
my529’s new financial advisor web portal is up and running at fa.my529.org. The portal made its debut on March 27, and you can check out the new experience.
New features include:
- Updated look and feel.
- Streamlined online opening process for single or multiple accounts.
- Bulk investment option change feature. No longer do you have to change investment options for your clients one at a time. You now have the ability to manage all eligible accounts at the same time.
- Dashboard showing a summary of your client accounts.
- Enhanced sorting and search functionality, helping you more easily find accounts or transactions.
- Customization for firm and user settings — a simplified way to assign transactional and administrative access rights for your firm and the authorized users.
The new login URL is https://fa.my529.org/. Be sure to update your browser bookmarks for Advisor Access. The new site is optimized for use in Chrome and Firefox web browsers. Internet Explorer will not be supported.
You are still able to access the new login page from advisor.my529.org by clicking “Advisor Login.” If you attempt to log in to the old site, you will be automatically redirected to the new site.